Admission is open for the current batch of Manav Rachna international university. Students can check the application process and documents submitted for the criteria of MRU Distance Education University. It provides higher education studies to develop the skills of students. For more details about admission, kindly visit the official university website. If students are interested in taking access in online mode, they need essential documents like- 10th, higher secondary class mark sheet, transfer certificate (TC), etc. To get more information, students need to click on the website.
MRU Distance Education UG Admission
MRU provides a wide range of UG degree-level courses in various fields or streams such as:
|Management Studies||Engineering & Technology|
|Media Studies & Humanities||Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Architecture & Design||Applied Science|
Documents Required for UG Programmes:
- Mark sheet of 12th standard (for those whose results have not been released: school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class)
- For UG Engineering Programs: Mark sheets/score of merit defining document, such as Score of JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate appears.
- Mark sheets/score of merit defining document for UG Law Programmes: CLAT/SAT scores for any tests the candidate has taken.
- Education, Science, and Management UG Programs: Mark sheets/score of merit-defining documents, i.e. A valid SAT score, if applicable.
Documents Required for PG Programmes:
- A Mark sheet from the 12th standard is required
- (For Postgraduate Programs) Pre-final year mark sheets: Mandatory
- A valid score of the GATE for the M.Tech program, if the candidate has appeared.
Explore Wide Range of College & Universities