The Master of Computer Applications in Data Analytics program is a two-year postgraduate degree program that aims to give students a quality education in data analysis and management in accordance with organisational needs and personal career goals."
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
The Master of Computer Applications in Data Analytics program is a two-year postgraduate degree program that aims to give students a quality education in data analysis and management in accordance with organisational needs and personal career goals. For admission to the MCA in Data Analytics, candidates must have a degree in data analytics. To apply for an MCA in Data Analytics, go to the university's official website.
A professional degree program that teaches in-depth data science and analytics is the online and distance MCA in Data Analytics. This online degree program is intended for both working adults and college students who want to pursue both their higher education and employment at the same time. This program lasts for two years and is broken up into four semesters. Major topics covered by the online and distance MCA in Data Analytics include:
- The Foundations Of Mathematics In Computer Applications
- Data Structures
- Data Communication & Computer Networks
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning
- Application Development using Python
Online MCA in Data Analytics Highlights
- A distance learning and online MCA in data analytics must last at least two years. Students are given more time to pass all of the tests, nevertheless.
- By providing them with information about how the IT industry operates, students are encouraged to learn about the working world.
- For the online and distance MCA in Data Analytics, applicants must have graduated in the relevant field from an accredited university.
- The online and distance MCA in Data Analytics includes subjects like Data Structures, Python Programming, Machine Learning, AI, etc.
- The average fee of the online and distance MCA in Data Analytics is between 2-3 LPA
- Students who complete the program are prepared for careers as data scientists, quantitative analysts, marketing analysts, quantitative analysts, and other related positions.
To be eligible for admission to a master's degree programme, a candidate must have earned a bachelor's degree, such as a bachelor of computer application (BCA), a bachelor of science (B.Sc. in computer application), or an equivalent with relevant subjects like computer, mathematics, and statistics.
Course Length / Learning Style:
This course is a full-time professional degree program that takes two years to complete in India. However, some applicants choose to complete the program in correspondence school or through remote learning.
Master's degree holders in colleges and universities as well as in the public and private sectors of computer data analytics, including banking, consulting, e-commerce, government agencies, software development companies, stock exchanges, security and surveillance firms, multinational corporations, etc.
One who successfully completes the course will be recognised as a Big Data Analysis Specialist/Computer Engineer and qualified to hold positions such as Chief Data Analyst Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Consultant, Computer Scientist, and Computer Support Service Specialist.