B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is a 3-year undergraduate course that deals with the study of financial accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business management, etc. The main aim of the B.Com course is to equip students with the right skills required to form a lucrative career in the fields of accounting, banking, finance and insurance.
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
Bachelor of Commerce is abbreviated as BCom. Admission to this program is available to understudies who have finished their 12th-grade schooling with a business stream. It requires three years to finish the BCom degree. BCom is a 3-year college degree program intended to give understudies logical capacities, monetary proficiency, and business information. The course is not the same as other college classes in that it gets ready understudies for corporate and business professions.
B.Com Course Details
|Full Form||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Age||No age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in 10+2 from a recognized Board|
|Average Fees||INR 7,500 - 1 LPA|
|Similar Options of Study||B.Com [Hons], BBA, BBM, BBS, BMS, CA, CS, CMA, ICWA etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Accountant, Business Analyst, Company Secretary, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Chartered Accountant, Account Executive, Executive Assistant, Certified Management Accountant, etc|
B.Com Course Key Points
- B.Com is likewise accessible as B.Com Correspondence Courses or B.Com E-picking up, permitting students to accomplish their investigations from the accommodation of their homes.
- Competitors should accept the twelfth class test in any discipline with a legitimate level of 50 or above to be qualified for B.Com enlistment.
- Admission to different universities of India for B.Com depends on the past legitimacy and the score of understudies acquired in the placement test.
- The most widely recognized and well known B.Com placement tests in India are NPAT, Two part harmony, IPU CET, BHU UET, and others.
- To upgrade their vocation amazing open doors, understudies can improve their insight by taking various types of B.Com courses like B.Com with CA, B.Com with ACCA, and B.Com with LLB.
- In the wake of finishing this degree, one can move to a protection expert, reviewer, charge advisor, speaker, stockbroker, and soon.
- Subsequent to moving on from the college, graduates have expected work positions going from INR 2,50,000 to 4,00,000 every year.
- Graduates can likewise proceed with their schooling by signing up for MBA, CA, M.Com, and comparable projects.
- B.Com coordinated courses are additionally presented in certain organizations, for example, B.Com with M.Com is famous nowadays.
- B.Com courses regularly cost between INR 7,000 to INR 28,300.
What are the Types of B.Com Available in India?
B.Com courses are grouped into various sorts, and 38 unique specialization programs are presented across India. Understudies who finished twelfth in tutoring are qualified for this large number of projects and can get conceded into every one of the subsidiary colleges present in every one of the Indian states.
|Type of B.Com||Selection Process||Fees|
|B.Com Online||Merit-Based||INR 20,000 PA|
|B.Com Distance Education||Entrance Exam Based||INR 47,000 PA|
|B.Com Abroad||Entrance Exam Based||INR 12 LPA|
B.Com Praises is a sort obviously with a subject as a Major.B.Com Respects is a three-year UG degree in Business, covering bookkeeping, Duty, Financial matters, and Monetary Administration. The prospectus is the principal distinction between B.Com Hons and the overall B.Com.
B.Com Online is likewise a three-year course that assists understudies with fostering their insight into business correspondence, finance and corporate bookkeeping, business regulation, and accounting.
B.Com Online is great for competitors who can't finish a customary B.Com course or can't manage the cost of a normal B.Com expense. The typical cost of B.Com online reaches from INR 10,000 - 50,000 Dad.
B.Com Distance Education
Distance B.Com course is intended to assist understudies from different foundations with concentrating on the B.Com course. It assists understudies with finding out about the subjects without the imperatives of money and area. Here are some significant data connected with B.Com Distance Instruction:
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2 Boards Exam|
|Average Fees (INR)||15000 – 25,000 PA|
|Average Placements (INR)||2.5 LPA – 4.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Operations Manager, Accountant, Account Executive, Finance Manager, etc|
What is the B.Com Distance Education Admission Process?
While applying for the B.Com course, the understudies should know the qualification rules and the confirmation cycle. The records which may be expected for the confirmation method of B.Com Distance Schooling are alluded to underneath:
- Marksheet of Class 12 Sheets test
- Testament from the business for profiting unwinding in least checks on account of educators, Govt. work force, College staff,
- Pass Endorsement of Class 12 Board Test
- Local area, Nativity, and Pay testament in unique ( withinside the instance of candidates having a place with SC/ST/OEC/OBC who're qualified for marks rest/cost concession)
- Self-tended to stepped 3
- Self-bore witness to reproduction of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page showing the date of birth.
- Online & Distance MBA Admission to MBA (Master of Business Administratio...
- Online & Distance BBA Distance/Online Bachelor of Business Administratio...
- Online & Distance MCA Distance/Online MCA is the Masters in Computer app...
- Online & Distance BCA Online and Distance BCA is a bachelor's degree of ...
- Online & Distance M.Sc Online and remote A bachelor's degree in science c...
- Online & Distance B.Sc BSc Full Form is Bachelor of science. BSc has vari...
- Online & Distance M.Com M.Com, Masters of Commerce, is a highly popular tw...