A bachelor's degree in business administration (BBA) is an undergraduate curriculum that covers a range of business courses and helps students get ready for a variety of careers. Classes can be taken in a typical classroom or occasionally online, and a degree can frequently be obtained in three to five years.""
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Strategy and Leadership degree program lasts three years. The program is designed to help students develop leadership skills so that they can lead the organisation in the future. The online BBA Strategy and Leadership course at Jain University will provide students with the knowledge and personal capabilities needed for long-term professional learning and career success in business leadership. The six-semester course provides a solid foundation in core courses from disciplines such as finance, marketing, economics, and others.
The online BBA Strategy and Leadership curriculum at Jain University is divided into six semesters and teaches business leadership knowledge and skills. The curriculum also includes a research project in the final semester. The detailed program structure is listed below:
Financial Management and Accounting
Business Environment and Regulatory Framework
Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Management of Sales and Distribution
- Finance for Business
- An Overview of Business Analytics
- English for communication
Supply Chain Management
Indian Economy and Policy
Financial Markets and Instruments
Strategic Problem Solving
Leadership, Strategy, and People Management
Personal and Managerial Effectiveness
Information Systems for Business
Ethics and Values
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from a State Board, CBSE, NIOS, IGCSE, IB, or ICSE approved by the State or Central Government in order to enrol in Jain University's online BBA Strategy and Leadership programme. Candidates who are scheduled to take the class 12th exam are also qualified to enrol in the course.
Candidates who want to enrol in Mitauna Edutech online BBA Strategy and Leadership degree must meet the requirements for admission. To register themselves, they must complete the online enrollment form. They must next finish the application procedure by supplying the necessary data, paying the fees, and turning in the form. After applications are submitted, the university examines them and issues the Provisional Confirmation of Admission. The chosen candidates must next complete the necessary paperwork and pay the course cost in order to gain access to the course and begin studying.
Filling the form
The actions listed below must be followed by prospective applicants in order to apply for the online BBA Strategy and Leadership programme:
- Visit the website's official page at https://onlinejain.com.
- Registering is free.
- Complete the online application form.
- Remit the application fee after payment.
- Once your admission has been confirmed, send in the necessary paperwork.
- Pay the online degree price for BBA Strategy and Leadership.
- begin learning
The following items must be kept on hand by applicants in order to correctly complete the online application form:
- scanned copy of a colour passport photo.
- original Qualifying Examination Certificate / Marksheet in scanned form
- KYC record (like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID etc.)
- scanned copies of original documents with the date of birth listed (such as a transcript from the tenth grade, a school leaving certificate, a transfer certificate, or a character certificate from the school administration).
- Information about debit/credit cards, including the CVV number (CVV)
- Account Specifics Including Transaction Password
Only the online option will be used to administer the BBA Strategy and Leadership test. Both internal and external assessments are included in the exam format. Internal and external assessments will be given a weighting of 30% and 70%, respectively. Section A of the test is subjective, Section B is case studies, and Section C is multiple choice (MCQs).
- MBA in HR Management A two-year MBA program in HR or human resource man...
- MBA in Finance Distance learning programs for an MBA in finance a...
- MBA in International Business Management Admission to the MBA International Business Manage...
- MBA in Marketing A popular option is a distance learning MBA in mar...
- MBA in Banking Management Admission to MBA Banking and Finance Distance Educ...
- MBA in Mass Communication Mass communication is the study of how to effectiv...
- MBA in Business Analytics and Intelligence Management Top MBA Business Analytics colleges like IIMB, IIM...