The course delves deeply and comprehensively into the study of Indian and international political systems. Individuals who want to work in fields such as public administration and governance can enrol in the Political Science Distance Education program."""
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
The course delves deeply and comprehensively into the study of Indian and international political systems. Individuals who want to work in fields such as public administration and governance can enrol in the Political Science Distance Education program.
Public laws, comparative politics, international relations, public administration, political theory, and other major subjects are covered in the MA distance education in political science program. There is an advantage in that students' minds are also imbued with knowledge of civil duties and rights. As a result, this course prepares students to be active participants in the country's political system.
- Eligibility: Students with a BA degree are considered eligible, and their grades must be at least 50%. There is no entrance exam.
- Duration: Students must complete the studies for this course in two years, which are divided into four semesters.
- Fee: The average fee for the MA Political Science Distance Education degree is estimated to be between INR 11000/- and INR 22000/-.
- Career-wise: Budget examiner, political scientist, state legislator, lobbyist, and corporate public affairs advisor are some common career options in the MA Political Science Distance Education arena. From INR 3 to INR 8 LPA, the chances of earning an income increase.
Why pursue an MA in Political Science via distance education?
MA Political Science Distance Education is a specially designed course that aims to provide students with every opportunity to learn in detail about every aspect and condition of the political science course. The course curriculum is designed to educate students on a variety of topics such as politics, sociology, and administration.
The curriculum used in the course is regularly updated by the institution with the goal of providing students with advanced policies that are required for a successful career. The opportunities for students who complete this course are enormous, as there is a high demand for professionals with political knowledge all over the world.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
- Through political philosophy, international laws, Indian and foreign governance, polity, political doctrine, and other topics, the course covers various aspects of governance.
- This course falls under the postgraduate category, which is advantageous for obtaining positions higher than those available at the graduate level.
- There are options available for students after completing this course. After completing this master's degree program, you can continue your education at the doctoral level. Instead of studying, they could look for work as a political content writer, activist, academician, political consultant, and so on.
- The circle of politics is very broad, so many students are interested in learning it; this course is also important for appearing in competitive exams.
- This is now mostly done through distance learning, which is open to all candidates who are interested but unable to attend regular classes.
- This course's value is enhanced by its UGC and DEB recognition.
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023
Mitauna Edutech has begun accepting applications for the MA Political Science Distance Education course for the 2023-24 academic year.
As soon as a candidate completes the registration process for the course, the institute will begin compiling the final list of students who will be admitted to the course. Because the institute will not accept offline registrations, applicants must complete the registration process through the online platform.
Students who encounter difficulties or have questions about the admission process or the course curriculum can contact our career counsellors, who are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Aspirants must complete the query form available at mitauna.com .
MA Political Science Distance Education
MA Political Science (distance learning) application forms are only available online. Students who are eligible may only fill out the course application form. The process of submitting the form before the deadline is required. All information provided on the application form must be correct. Before submitting the online registration form, students must double-check the form.
Eligibility Criteria for MA Political Science Distance Education
- MA is a master's degree program that requires a bachelor's degree from any accredited institution.
- UGC must approve the bachelor's degree.
- The admissions process will be merit-based. Students must have at least 45% in their bachelor's degree.
- These will not be selected via an entrance exam.
Fee Structure for MA Political Science Distance Education
Distance To confirm their registration, MA Political Science applicants must pay their application form fee. Following document verification, they will be notified to pay their admission fee, which includes a tuition fee, study material fee, and so on. Students must make their payments through an online platform.
- Each year, the average fee structure for the MA Political Science Distance learning program ranges from Rs 11,000/- to Rs 22,000/-.
- The registration fee must be paid by the candidate.
- Candidates can also choose to pay in instalments.
How Do I Apply for an MA in Political Science Through Distance Learning?
The admission procedure for the course is as follows:
- Create an account on the Mitauna Edutech website to apply.
- To obtain the application form, create an account.
- Fill out the application completely and attach any required files.
- Following payment of the fee, the form will be successfully submitted.
- This registration can also be done with the assistance of a Mitauna Edutech counsellor.
Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Learning
Time adaptability: The candidate has time flexibility in the political science distance MA courses. Candidates can take classes and apply for admission whenever they want.
Low price: The average fee for a distance MA Political Science is between Rs 11,000 and Rs 22,000/-. The candidate can afford this programme. This course has a lower fee structure than the regular MA.
Earn money while you learn: This course allows students to do work on a regular basis. When the candidate is not working, he or she can devote more time to their studies.
Online classes: This course's students are unable to attend physical classes. This course's lectures have been recorded. These lectures are available to candidates online. This is a simple method for candidates who want to learn and earn at the same time.
Syllabus for MA Political Science Distance Education
Master of Arts is one of the most popular and difficult courses available today. Many universities/institutes, such as Mitauna, offer master's degrees in Political Science to students who have earned a bachelor's degree from a well-known university. The student can learn more about the subjects he or she chooses. Among the topics covered are Political Sociology, Research Methodology, Ancient Indian Political Thoughts, the Concept of Political Science, and so on. The course is divided into four semesters. The semester-based subjects are listed below.
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Sociology||Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Thinking Since Marx||International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics||Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System||Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Scope of MA in Political Science via distance learning
In India, Master of art programs is available in various specialisations, and one of the highly pursued subjects in Political Science. Due to its immense popularity, MA in Political Science via distance learning includes various job roles & decent salary packages. Students who have an MA in Political Science distance degree hold a variety of job options. They have a wide range of employment opportunities, and they are paid well. There are various jobs options & areas, as mentioned below:
Job Areas for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Public Policy Organisations
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Government Agencies
Job Types for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Budget Examiner
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Legislative Analyst
- Campaign Organiser
- Budget Analyst
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- State Legislator
- Legislative Coordinator
- Political scientist
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
- Political Commentator
MA Political Science Distance Learning Capabilities
Those pursuing careers in education or the media will benefit from the MA Political Science program. It opens up a variety of job opportunities at various international agencies for aspiring authors and translators. The following are some of the skills that graduates with an MA in political science should have:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Public Relation
- Data Skills
- Communication Skills
- MBA in HR Management A two-year MBA program in HR or human resource man...
- MBA in Finance Distance learning programs for an MBA in finance a...
- MBA in International Business Management Admission to the MBA International Business Manage...
- MBA in Marketing A popular option is a distance learning MBA in mar...
- MBA in Banking Management Admission to MBA Banking and Finance Distance Educ...
- MBA in Mass Communication Mass communication is the study of how to effectiv...
- MBA in Business Analytics and Intelligence Management Top MBA Business Analytics colleges like IIMB, IIM...