A two-year postgraduate degree in humanities and arts, the Distance MA History. This course requires an undergraduate degree. Through stories and narratives, this program examines different nations' past societies, people, cultures, and events."
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
A two-year postgraduate degree in humanities and arts, the Distance MA History. This course requires an undergraduate degree. Through stories and narratives, this program examines different nations' past societies, people, cultures, and events. The curriculum includes subjects such as Medieval India, Ancient India, World History, Modern India, and so on.
Admission to this program is based on entrance exams or merit. The course fee may differ depending on the institution. Graduates can work in archaeological departments, museums, and academic institutions, among other places. Graduates may work as curators, historians, archaeologists, librarians, high school teachers, and so on. The starting salary ranges between INR 3 and 10 lakhs, depending on experience and talent.
- Eligibility Criteria: A bachelor's degree from a UGC-approved university is required for admission to the Masters in History program. Admission to Mitauna Edutech will be based on merit, so students with a minimum of 45% will be considered.
- This course is completed over a two-year period via distance learning. This can take 3-4 years in some cases.
- The fee for pursuing the course at Mitauna Edutech ranges from 1-2 LPA.
- Students who complete the course are eligible to apply for jobs such as archivist, education officer, civil service administration, and so on.
Why pursue an MA in History via distance education?
The MA History Distance Education course has been designed specifically to provide students with every opportunity to improve their knowledge and skills that will lead them to a successful career. Students will learn about mediaeval India, modern India, world history, cyber security, and other topics.
When an applicant chooses to enrol in this course, they improve their professional skills, which will lead to a successful and bright career. The goal of the MA History Distance Education course is to ensure that every student, regardless of financial circumstances, completes their education.
MA History Distance Learning Highlights
- This course educates students about the past, as well as humanity's mistakes and accomplishments. Students learn about their past and can forecast their future in this manner.
- It has a wide range of applications in both the public and private sectors, and due to the growing number of students in this field, it is now taught online and via distance learning.
- Students who pursue this course may be able to pave their career path and obtain positions such as historians, archivists, history teachers, museum curators, archaeologists, and so on.
- The distance MA History program is well-known in India and many other countries, as it has been approved by the UGC and DEB.
- MA History Distance Education is an attempt to supplement the fundamental knowledge of Ancient Indian Culture in all of its parameters; this course provides an intensive understanding of various perspectives on our history and civilization.
- After completing the MA History course, candidates are hired in the Arts industry, where they are paid on a sliding scale. It contributes to the preservation and management of our heritage.
- Students pursuing this course study subjects such as History of India, Ancient History, Medieval History, Economic History, World History, and so on.
Admission to MA History via Distance Education
Admission to the MA History Distance Education program at MItauna Edutech has begun for the 2022-23 academic year. A bachelor's degree in any discipline is required for admission to the MA History Distance Education program. A student can choose between online and offline modes, depending on the university. If students are qualified, they can be admitted quickly.
After completing the registration process, students who complete the application process for admission into the course will be selected for admission by the university. The institute seeks students who have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognised institution.
Application for MA History Distance Education
Admissions to Mitauna Edutech are now open for the academic year 2023-24. MA History Distance Education Application Forms are available on the institute's official website. Students should carefully review all details before submitting the application form. Academic information such as a student's name and date of birth must be consistent with their high school and intermediate diplomas. The application form may be rejected if there is a mismatch.
MA History Eligibility for Distance Education
To be considered for admission to MA Distance Education, students must have completed their bachelor's degree in relevant subjects.
- The previous must be from a UGC-accredited university.
- Its admissions are merit-based, and no entrance exam is required.
- The overall minimum required from students is 50%.
- Fees There is no set fee, but an MA History Distance Learning course will cost approximately 1-2 LPA
Distance Education Admissions Process for MA History
Any candidate may apply for registration by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Mitauna Edutech website and application portal.
- When you sign up, you will be asked to provide information.
- The detailed submission will then register you.
- If you have trouble, pay the application using the link provided by your Mitauna Edutech counsellor.
This will result in automatic registration, and you will be notified.
Benefits of MA History Distance Education Time flexibility:
The distance MA offers students a flexible time course. It is divided into four semesters.
Its fees range from INR 12,500 to INR 23,700. The MA History Distance Learning course fee is reasonable for candidates.
Earn money while you learn: Candidates for this program may work in other institutes during their studies. Because candidates can work in various locations, it has the quality of earning and learning.
Online education: The candidate receives all books and course-related materials online. Distance education is the only program that offers online and offline lectures and courses.
- Time flexibility: The separation MA offers their students a flexible time course. It is divided into four semesters.
- Low cost: Its fee ranges from INR 12,500 to INR 23,700. The MA History Distance Learning course fee is reasonable for candidates.
- Earn while you learn: Candidates for this program may work in other institutes during their studies. Because candidates can work in various locations, it has the quality of earning and learning.
- Online classes: The candidate receives all books and course-related materials online. Distance education is the only program that offers online and offline lectures and courses.
MA History Distance Education Employment Opportunities
- Historical Parks
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Publishing Houses
- Tourism Industry
- Public Relation Offices
- Survey Agencies
- Archaeology Sites
- Historical Fiction Writing
India's tourism industry is rapidly expanding and creating a large number of jobs. MA in History graduates can work as tourist guides, historic site managers, and so on. Because the tourism industry plays a significant role in the Indian economy, working in the tourism industry can help our country grow.
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Documentation Specialist
- National Parks & Historic Sites Manager
- Court Houses Archivist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Records Manager
- Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Aspects of Ancient India||State and Society in Medieval India|
|State and Society in Medieval India||Modern India|
|History of Tamil Nadu||Indian Government and politics|
|Interdisciplinary course- History through literature|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|World history||History of Tamil Nadu|
|Computer application in Historical studies||The economic history of India|
|Contemporary Issues in International Relations||History of the Cholas/ History of the Guptas|
|Special Course-Research Methodology|
Distance Education MA History Scope
Students enrolled in the MA History Distance Education course will have the opportunity to pursue a prominent and successful career, as the prospects for employment following the course are quite promising.
Multiple students are able to apply for jobs at reputable organisations that perform research tasks, such as the archaeology department, museums, research organizations, and can also enrol in various teaching profiles, among others.