Mitauna Edutech has begun accepting applications for BA Economics via distance learning. BA Economics Distance Education is a three-year bachelor's degree program that focuses on subjects such as macro and microeconomics, finance systems, economic statistics, and so on."
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
Mitauna Edutech has begun accepting applications for BA Economics via distance learning. BA Economics Distance Education is a three-year bachelor's degree program that focuses on subjects such as macro and microeconomics, finance systems, economic statistics, and so on.
What is the point of studying Economics?
Every aspect of daily life is influenced by economics. Economics affects every aspect of our lives, from purchasing a newspaper to international negotiations. Because money is the most powerful thing in the universe, a student who understands economics can become realistic. Distance learning allows for online economics education.
- The BA Economics Distance Education course has been approved by the UGC-DEB. In other words, obtaining a BA in economics allows students to continue working while studying.
- Students who pursue a distance BA degree learn about all aspects of economics.
- Macroeconomics, microeconomics, and Indian economics are among them. Let's take a look at the BA economics course, from pricing to subject selection to job prospects. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
After completing a distance BA in Economics, students may be able to find employment as an Economics researcher, sales analyst, or customer profit analyst.
Why pursue a BA in Economics through distance education?
- With an economics degree, you can find work in a variety of economic sectors. They have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including business, academia, private industry, and government.
- This course is three years long and falls under the bachelor's learning category.
- These courses are also available online and through distance learning over the same three years and six semesters. In the online mode, the duration can differ from one institute to the next.
- This course has been approved by approving bodies such as DEB and UGC and is given the same scope as regular courses.
- Because distance education institutions do not hold time-bound classes, students have more time to study.
- Students can earn a distance BA in Economics while also working or studying.
- When compared to a regular mode course, the fee for pursuing the course via distance education is lower.
- The syllabus and degree status remain the same in both distance education and traditional mode.
Admission to BA Economics Distance Education in 2023
Students must complete the registration form before the deadline in order to apply for admission to the BA Economics Distance Education course at Mitauna Edutech. The form can only be filled out online by the applicants.
BA Economics Distance Education is an undergraduate course that studies topics such as applied economics, econometrics, economic theories, and so on. Students deal with massive amounts of data throughout the course of economics, so statistics is an important part of learning in this program. The topics covered include production and supply, inflation and deflation, demand and supply, national income, and the history of the Indian economy.
Distance Eligibility for a BA in Economics
- A Bachelor of Arts is a bachelor's degree that is available in a variety of specialisations. BA Economics is another popular major.
- A 12th-grade passing certificate with a minimum mark of 40% is required for admission to the BA Economics Distance Education program.
- Any recognised educational board or well-known institute must provide proof of education.
- Students will not be required to take any entrance exams, admission will be based solely on merit.
Fees for BA Economics Distance Education
The program fee for interested students who want to enrol in BA Economics Distance Education is Rs 15,284/- to Rs 30,562/- per year.
Admission Procedure for BA Economics Distance Education
There is a common admission process for applying to the BA Economics Distance Education program, which is as follows:
- Students must apply through the official website.
- Filling out the form on the online portal will be used to register.
- In the event of a problem while applying, contact the Mitauna counselor.
- The counsellor will send you instructions for submitting your fees online.
- After you pay the fee, you will receive an email confirmation that you have been registered.
Distance Education BA Economics Scope
Because of the surge in the field over the last ten years, there are currently a large number of opportunities available for economics graduates. Students will learn about the global economy and how it has influenced the global economic rate by taking this course.
Careers Experts in economic banking, accounting, financial consulting, actuarial, and economic advice are also essential. It was all about getting a Bachelor's Degree in India to launch your career.
BA Economics Distance Education Job Areas
|Analysis/Forecasting Firms||Financial Information Firms|
|International Trade Companies||Economic Research Institutions|
|Agricultural Companies||Stock Exchanges|
|Manufacturing Firms||Banks/Credit Unions|
|Statistical Research Firms|
BA Economics Distance Education Job Types
|Securities Analyst Trainee||Fixed Income Portfolio Manager|
|Customer Profit Analyst||Investment Analyst|
|Sales Analyst||Financial Service Manager|
Syllabus for BA Economics Distance Education
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts in Economics program gain in-depth knowledge of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Communication, Business Communication, and Health and Education Economics. Furthermore, the entire curriculum is divided into six semesters.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introductory Microeconomics||Introductory Macroeconomics|
|Statistical Methods in Economics-I||Statistical Methods in Economics-II|
|Mathematical Methods in Economics-I||Mathematical Methods in Economics-II|
|Business Communication||English Communication|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Intermediate Microeconomics-I||Intermediate Microeconomics-II|
|Intermediate Macroeconomics-I||Intermediate Macroeconomics-II|
|Economic Development (1857-1947)||Public Economics|
|Indian Economy||Agricultural Economics|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Indian Economic Development since 1947||Financial Economics|
|Economics of Health and Education||Environmental Economics|
|Banking and Insurance||International Economics|
|Elective I||Elective I|
|Elective II||Elective II|
- MBA in HR Management A two-year MBA program in HR or human resource man...
- MBA in Finance Distance learning programs for an MBA in finance a...
- MBA in International Business Management Admission to the MBA International Business Manage...
- MBA in Marketing A popular option is a distance learning MBA in mar...
- MBA in Banking Management Admission to MBA Banking and Finance Distance Educ...
- MBA in Mass Communication Mass communication is the study of how to effectiv...
- MBA in Business Analytics and Intelligence Management Top MBA Business Analytics colleges like IIMB, IIM...