M.Com, Masters of Commerce, is a highly popular two-year post-graduate course for candidates who wish to make a career in banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) as well as accounting and commerce sectors.
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
To enrol in this course, you must have a bachelor's degree in commerce and a minimum score of 50%. Merit-based admissions or entrance exams are used to determine enrollment in this course. This course costs between INR 8,000 and INR 2,25,000 on average.
Hindu College, Presidency College, Loyola College, and other prestigious institutions are among the best for MCom. Candidates who want to enrol in this programme can take exams like the DUET, BHU PET, PUCET PG, AUCET, and CUCET.
Numerous MCom candidates choose professional programmes like CA, CS, or CFA. Students can get jobs as an Operation Manager, Finance Manager, Accounting Manager, etc. Average salary after the MCom ranges from 5-10 LPA.
M.Com Course Highlights
|M.Com Full Form||Masters in Commerce|
|M.Com Course Duration||2 Years|
|M.Com Eligibility||B.Com/B.Com (H) with a minimum score of 50 %|
|M.Com Admission Criteria||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|M.Com Specializations||Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics, Finance, Taxation, Computer Application, Accounting and Finance, and more|
|M.Com Fees||INR 8,000 and INR 2,25,000 (Average)|
|M.Com Entrance Exams||DUET , BHU PET , PUCET PG , AUCET , CUCET , etc.|
|Top M.Com Colleges||SRCC, Hindu college, NMIMS University, KJ Somaiya College, Loyola College, Christ University, St Ann’s College, Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, and more|
|Top M.ComRecruiters||SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC, RBS, Indusland Bank, PNB, Deloitte|
|M.Com Salary||INR 5 - 10 LPA (Average)|
M.Com Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have earned a minimum of 50% in their bachelor's degree in order to enrol in this course.
- Many colleges in India accept applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree in economics and statistics, BFIA, BBS, or BBE from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 60% or comparable.
- In universities connected to the government, candidates from minority communities have been given a 5% waiver on their requirements.
- The M.Com course has no upper age limit for enrollment.
Types of Mcom Courses
M.Com is quite possibly of the most well known scholastic course in India. The M.Com course offers the valuable open doors for various specializations as well as various variations of the course that can be sought after by the applicants as per their time, capacity and qualification. The various kinds of M.Com courses have been examined underneath.
- Given beneath are a portion of the well known pointers with respect to the full-time M.Com course:
- The Full-Time M.Com courses are presented for a length of two years. The full-time M.Com course is the most famous type of M.Com course in India
- Admission to M.Com courses is finished based on legitimacy or placement test.
- M.Com Specialization incorporates Bookkeeping and Money, Monetary Administration, Business The executives, Measurements and so on.
- Given underneath are a portion of the well known pointers in regards to the parttime M.Com course:
- The parttime M.Com courses are accessible for a span of 2 years.
- The courses are accessible from various schools like Birla Worldwide College, Nalanda Open College, ICFAI Dimapur, and so forth.
- The typical charges range between INR 3,400 to 67,500 Dad.
- The confirmations are given based on a legitimacy list that is ready from the imprints got at the graduation level.
- M.Com Distance Schooling is quite possibly of the most rewarding course that are accessible to hopefuls who can't seek after the degree in normal mode. The up-and-comers prior to taking admission to the M.Com distance training course ought to check whether the course is certify by Distance Instruction Board (DEB) and UGC or not.
- Given beneath are a portion of the well known pointers with respect to the distance M.Com course:
- The distance M.Com courses are famous among working experts or competitors who can't go to classes consistently.
- The applicants prior to chasing after the distance schooling course ought to see that the courses are approved by the Distance Training Board and UGC.
- The courses are presented by IGNOU, Exquisite Expert College, Annamalai College, Karnataka State Open College, and some more.
- The typical course expense ranges between INR 5000 to 38,000 Dad.
- The typical length of the course is 2-5 years.
- Online & Distance MBA Admission to MBA (Master of Business Administratio...
- Online & Distance BBA Distance/Online Bachelor of Business Administratio...
- Online & Distance MCA Distance/Online MCA is the Masters in Computer app...
- Online & Distance BCA Online and Distance BCA is a bachelor's degree of ...
- Online & Distance M.Sc Online and remote A bachelor's degree in science c...
- Online & Distance B.Sc BSc Full Form is Bachelor of science. BSc has vari...
- Online & Distance M.Com M.Com, Masters of Commerce, is a highly popular tw...