Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune (DPU) started under the authority of the incredible visionary, Dr. D Y Patil. It started with just a single organization under its crease - Dr. D.Y.Patil Clinical School, Clinic, and Exploration Center. The Establishment began as a focal point of greatness with an accentuation on clinical schooling and examination. Slowly, the establishment earned respect as truly outstanding in the state and the nation over. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune is a private, non-benefit, self-funding association, committed to serving society and making a difference.
- Admission for BBA and MBA online distance education courses is in the running status at DY Patil University distance education.
DY Patil University Distance Education Highlights 2022
|Name of the Institute||
DR. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
DY Patil University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The Patil Distance Education Institute offers MBA candidates.
- To obtain an MBA, candidates must take the annual college entrance exam and have a bachelor’s degree of at least 45%.
- The BBA eligibility criteria must pass the 12th grade with an overall score of at least 45% (40% of Maharashtra applicants) and an aptitude test (consisting of group and face-to-face discussions, opposite interviews) conducted by other Indian universities or diplomas.
- The admission criteria are based on the entrance exam.
How to Apply for DY Patil University Distance Education Admission Process?
- Applicants wishing to be admitted to the UG and PG courses offered by the university must apply for an application form and follow the steps given below.
- The organization’s website can take all the information from the form or students can download it from the university’s official website.
- Applicants must complete the online status when applying for admission.
- Fill out the application form with utmost care.
- Applicants must send forms, documents, and application forms to the university or registration work or university courses.
- Pay the application fee to proceed with the procedure further.
- 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- 12th (HSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card).
- Aadhaar Card, a True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Passport Size Photograph (not more than 3 months old).
- Self Declaration on ₹ 100 stamp paper (pls attach the draft of the declaration in a downloadable format.
Explore Wide Range of College & Universities