Admission to the BBA in Aviation Distance Education program at Mitauna Edutech is now open for the 2023 academic year. Simply put, the course combines in-depth instruction in fundamental business management skills with a comprehensive education in aviation-related themes, problems, and procedures, both conceptually and practically."
Free Career Counseling
Browse best universities in distance education & Compare them
Combine your distance university syllabus with skill-based courses
Easy to understand, high-quality education taught by Industry experts
Admission to the BBA in Aviation Distance Education program at Mitauna Edutech is now open for the 2023 academic year. Simply put, the course combines in-depth instruction in fundamental business management skills with a comprehensive education in aviation-related themes, problems, and procedures, both conceptually and practically.
Distance The core modules of the BBA Aviation program, which are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the aviation sector, are designed to provide the student with the highly specialised domain-specific skills required to succeed as a manager. These abilities include knowledge of ground operations, luggage, aviation security and vehicle maintenance, regulatory, fueling management, and other aviation-related topics.
Those who have completed their 10+2 in the relevant field are eligible to apply for the BBA Aviation Distance Education program. Students who are particularly interested in the aviation industry can apply for the UGC and DEB-approved Distance BBA in Aviation program. The three-year graduation programme consists of six semesters.
Online BBA Aviation Distance Education Highlights
BBA in Aviation
Why Online BBA in Aviation?
Due to the intensity of the country's aviation industry today, India is expected to be the third-largest aviation market in the world by 2030. Competent candidates with exceptional skill sets can find work in the aviation industry. The Distance BBA in Aviation is all about developing various skills, whether it's management or communication.
An airport requires a large crew to operate efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, issues of safety and security, technological issues, economics, and so on must be taken into account. Qualified personnel are required at airports to accommodate human resources as well as financial issues, safety precautions, and so on. This is where airport management experts come in handy! Students enrolled in the Distance BBA in Aviation programme will learn how to manage employees, interact with technical departments such as Air Traffic Control and Maintenance, coordinate all of these departments, handle money, and much more.
Online BBA Aviation Eligibility Criteria
The following are some of the goals of Online BBA Aviation:
- Understanding, evaluating, and identifying the best management options available.
- To improve interpersonal and managerial skills.
- To efficiently apply conceptual knowledge to practical business situations in the fields of aviation, hospitality, and other service industries.
- Ability to critically and analytically analyse business issues in aviation and related activities.
- To demonstrate the ability to plan, develop, and manage the aviation business through the integration of operational management areas with an industry perspective.
- To develop the ability to form teams and collaborate well with others.
Advantages of BBA Aviation Online Education
Traveling: Do you enjoy traveling? If so, pursuing this career may be the best option for you. You could be extremely fortunate to travel the world on a business-sponsored aircraft and stay at the most luxurious resorts for free, perched high above the clouds and peering down at the earth below. All of this is possible after completing your distance BBA Aviation program.
Making New Friends: Do you enjoy interacting with people of various ancestries and cultures? There will never be a better opportunity. Working for one of those multinational airlines will entail meeting people from various geographical and cultural backgrounds. This could lead to joyful conversations, long-distance friendships, and a lot of concepts and wisdom being shared across the miles.
There are numerous opportunities: Greater opportunities are closely linked to aviation. Depending on your skills and experience, you can transition between the various professions available in the industry and be assured of a fulfilling career.
High Pay Scale: Everyone, including students, wants to make money. Jobs in aviation are undoubtedly their favorites due to the high starting salaries offered to students. Any BBA Aviation graduate can expect to earn between INR 7.8 LPA and INR 10.9 LPA on average.
Criteria for Online BBA Aviation Eligibility
- A 10+2 certificate from a recognised board is required for all students.
- The minimum 10+2 percentage required to apply for BBA Aviation distance education is 50% or higher.
- There is no entrance exam. The course at IMTS Institute will be offered with direct admission.
Career Options After Online BBA Aviation
It is common knowledge that the aviation and tourism industries are rapidly expanding in terms of both form and management of specialised duties. The travel and tourism industries will grow alongside the aviation industry. As a result, the number of job openings will skyrocket. Some Job Profiles Following BBA Aviation Distance Education are as follows:
- Recovery and Credit Manager
- Airport Management Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Airline Contract Manager
- Airport Operations Manager
- MBA in HR Management A two-year MBA program in HR or human resource man...
- MBA in Finance Distance learning programs for an MBA in finance a...
- MBA in International Business Management Admission to the MBA International Business Manage...
- MBA in Marketing A popular option is a distance learning MBA in mar...
- MBA in Banking Management Admission to MBA Banking and Finance Distance Educ...
- MBA in Mass Communication Mass communication is the study of how to effectiv...
- MBA in Business Analytics and Intelligence Management Top MBA Business Analytics colleges like IIMB, IIM...